Water Damage Restoration in Raleigh
If your home has been affected by water damage, call Carolina Building Pros—the remodeling and restoration company that knows what to do. Flood restoration and water damage remediation are what we do best. And with over 15 years in the industry, we’ve established ourselves as Raleigh’s go-to-choice—not least because we’re responsive, affordable, and produce incredible results.
Call us at (919) 926-9126 now to get a quote!
Complete Water Damage Solutions
Carolina Building Pros is proud to be a full-service water damage restoration company. We provide comprehensive solutions to all types of damage, from moisture removal to mold remediation. Whether you have carpet damage, rotting wood, or a flooded basement, we have you covered with speedy service and reliable results.
Our team works with diligence, care, and a full-scope mindset to handle the whole job from start to finish. We work with the highest standards in mind to ensure a complete restoration from top to bottom. No matter the job-no matter the damage-we're here to get it done right.
We can help with:
- Water removal
- Emergency water removal
- Carpet restoration
- Spot and stain removal
- Mold remediation
- Moisture removal
- ...and more
Clean Water or Black Water, We Have You Covered
Water damage can come from a range of sources. Floods, burst pipes, raw sewage: All can make their way into your home in unfortunate conditions. Fortunately, we're here to help no matter the cause.
We're well equipped to handle all types of flooding and water damage. Whether you have clean water, gray water, or black water seeping into your home, we have you covered. Our team takes special precautions to ensure we can perform our services quickly and safely. Whatever the scope of the job or extent of the mess, you can count on us as your go-to restoration company.
- Clean water is water that's potable or clean from the source and does not pose a risk to health if consumed. Running water from taps, pipes, or other sources are all examples of clean water. Clean water can become contaminated if it mixes with soils or is left to stagnate, which can cause microorganisms to grow.
- Gray water refers to water that contains contaminants that make it unsafe to consume. Most gray water is wastewater, including used water from washing machines, dishwashers, sinks, showers, and other fixtures. Gray water can sometimes be filtered and cleaned to be used in gardens and lawns, but is otherwise unsafe.
- Black water refers to water containing significant amounts of human waste, sludge, or sewage. It's not only unsafe to drink but also-due to pathogens present in the water-an environmental hazard. Black water can contain microbes responsible for the spread of illnesses such as cholera, typhoid, and many other diseases. For that reason, it must be treated by a certified professional who will uphold the highest standards for health and safety.
Responsive Water Damage Restoration 24/7
When you have a flood, the last thing you want to do is wait around for the remediation contractor. You need help fast. You need help that will come when you call.
Around here, there's no one faster than Carolina Building Pros. We're ready and waiting to receive your call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We're happy to help. All you have to do? Call us. We will be on-site as soon as possible-and at your convenience, of course. With our years of expertise, we will restore your home to its former glory. That's what we're licensed, insured, and trained to do.
As soon as you call, we'll put your fears and anxieties at ease. Our friendly operators will greet you and calmly instruct you on what to do while waiting for our contractors to arrive on the scene. For example, one of the security measures we may ask you to take is shutting off the main water supply and the affected electrical circuits.
Before you know it, our crew will be on your doorstep, ready to help.
Excellent Restoration Service from Start to Finish
When you work with us, we start working for you the moment we get your first call. After we get a sense of your needs and the extent of the water damage, we will get to work on scheduling a time for an on-site consultation. Here, we schedule all our services at your convenience. Just let us know what times are most convenient for you. We will do our best to schedule ourselves accordingly.
With our services you can also expect:
- Fast turnarounds
- Strict adherence to your deadlines
- No-obligation consultations
- Budget-friendly materials
- Up-front and accurate quotes
- And more
From the moment we get your call to the moment we vacate your premises, your water damage dilemmas will have our complete and undivided attention.
Did we mention? Our company boasts an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau. We're HomeAdvisor Screened and Approved, and we have a number of prestigious accolades to our name, including the HomeAdvisor Elite Service Award and the HomeAdvisor Top Rated achievement.
Call the restoration professionals today to learn more.
Floor-to-Ceiling Service: Basement Floods, Downpours, and More
Water damage comes in many forms: A pipe behind a wall can burst as easily as a pipe in the basement or above the master bedroom can. A punctured roof can flood an attic and damage the walls. Over the years, we've developed customized solutions for:
- Sewer back-ups
- Roof leaks
- Burst pipes
- And more
Luckily, water restoration comes in many forms, too. And as those in our community have come to learn, we are capable of tackling any sort of residential water damage.
Blending years of experience with the most incredible industry innovations of recent years, we have the means to eliminate any trace of water as well as restore-or even renovate-the compromised areas.
Given our immense remodeling experience, no job is too challenging for us. What other people see as a challenging task, we see as an opportunity to prove our excellence. That is why homeowners call us when they're in need, and refer us to all their friends and neighbors, too.
On-site Water Damage Assessment
There are several steps to the containment and elimination of water damage. The first step in water damage repair is to assess the extent of the damage. The work we do really depends on what has been exposed to water and for how long. But don't worry-we've tackled jobs both big and small. If a property has experienced water damage, we can turn back the clock.
With the inspection, we'll closely investigate the affected area, looking for signs of damage in:
Our advanced moisture level reading equipment and infrared cameras will give us the real-time data we need to categorize the water damage in front of us. We also need to know the cause of the flood or leak. This is the stage where we ask you important questions and thoroughly inspect the property. Did the flood come from a burst pipe? An open window? A clogged drain? Or was it part of a larger natural disaster? Whatever the case, we will get to the bottom of it. We will come up with a solution that will work for you by understanding the situation inside and out. Enjoy the added benefit of our accurate and affordable service estimates!
Water Damage Restoration Estimates
Finding a wet disaster in your home is never a pleasant discovery. A burst pipe or a sewer back-up can cause a wave of financial worry-how much will this cost to fix? At our company, we answer that question for you from the outset. We place extra emphasis on our estimation process to ensure the quotes we provide homeowners are as accurate as possible. Typically, we calculate our estimates by factoring:
- The class and category of water damage
- The property square footage
- The type of damaged materials
- The scope of water extraction
That's not all. Wherever possible, we seek to help our clients use their home insurance plan to cover our fees. When applicable, we'll liaise directly with your provider to get the most out of your coverage.
Water Damage Remodeling Done Fast
Floods can happen fast, and it can be a real challenge to stop them once they've started. Luckily you have the team at Carolina Building Pros on your side. You can rest easy when we're overseeing your property improvements and elimination of water damage. Just leave the worrying to us!
Our team works fast so that you don't have to wade through water and wait. And yet, we never sacrifice quality in the process. Instead, we rely on a team of professionals who have mastered their craft. What might take a less experienced crew two hours, we can do in one. We believe that professionalism is not just about the result, it's about the whole process. And we have mastered the process.
In a nutshell, our restoration process involves:
- Repairing the source of the damage: Our crew will identify, locate, isolate, and repair the water source. Often, this is a broken pipe or a malfunctioning water tank.
- Removing all standing water: Using high-powered pumps and other extraction equipment, we'll remove all standing water to minimize damage and ensure a timely restoration.
- Drying and dehumidifying all surfaces: We dry out saturated surfaces with specialized air movers and dehumidifiers to prevent mold growth and rot. By dehumidifying the area, we reduce the scope of the job to drive down costs and maximize results.
- Sanitizing the area and scrubbing the air: Mold spores can survive in the air, which is why we scrub these tiny mold particles and bacteria with commercial-grade air scrubbers.
- Conducting odor removal treatments: Our in-depth sanitization process will remove those stinky smells from your space. Our treatments ensure all spores and sources of odor are gone and never come back.
- Performing any necessary repairs: We'll repair any drywall or insulation that can be salvaged and reconstruct anything that can't. We offer a complete range of reconstruction services, from framing to drywall, to restore your property to your complete satisfaction.
By the way, our restoration crew is trained to conduct all our operations in a safe, code-compliant manner. We're committed to a clean and incident-free workplace, which is why we abide by all local and state regulations to the letter. Our turnaround time will depend on the scale of the work to be done, but thanks to our proven labor strategies, we consistently turnaround homes to pre-loss conditions.
Call us now for the responsive crew that works fast to produce premier remodeling results. We promise you'll love the results. We know your expectations are high-that is why we've set ours even higher.
Affordable Flood Remediation Repairs
Here at Carolina Building Pros, we restore homes after water damage. In the process, we also restore your peace of mind. The best part is that we do all of this for a fair and competitive rate.
We know how stressful dealing with a flood can be. That's why we've taken the stress out of flood restoration. By working fast and taking on more projects, we are able to lower our overall costs and serve more clients. And guess what? We pass those savings on to you!
For market-driven prices that consistently undercut the competition, there's no one else in the region better than us. We are confident that if you ask around, all your friends, neighbors, and colleagues will recommend us. What could be a better seal of approval than that?
Top-Rated Commercial Damage Restoration
When water penetrates your business, the potential for expensive repairs increases the longer the source of the moisture remains undiscovered. In some cases, the leak has a more obvious point of origin, like in the case of burst piping, but other times, it can happen gradually, leading to pools of sitting water with the potential to develop harmful mold.
Protect the health of your building, staff, and clients by moving quickly with damage restoration. We’ll work quickly to resolve the problem and provide you with a fresh, renewed space in which to continue conducting your business. Reach out to us today to request an estimate.
Top Reasons to Call in Professional Water Damage Remediation Experts
It’s incredible how much damage a liquid we all rely on to sustain life can do to a home or commercial property under the right conditions. It always seems to happen when you least expect it. If you’ve been caught in the unfortunate circumstances of a home or office flood, you may benefit from reading the top reasons we recommend calling a pro water damage team.
- Less downtime
- Lower clean up and restoration costs than taking on the project yourself
- No water or moisture is left behind (even if it’s not visible)
- We make every attempt to save your treasured belongings with our advanced drying techniques
- We know how to safely tackle bacteria, mold, fungi, and other harmful pathogens that love to inhabit moist areas
- Our high-tech equipment, tools, and machinery help us move quickly to remove water from your home
What Happens if You Don’t Take Care of Water Clean Up?
Failure to address water clean-up responsibilities immediately can put your home or business at great risk. Not only does it reduce the value of your property significantly, but it can also contribute to the growth of harmful molds and mildews that can lead to significant illness.
The structural integrity and function of building systems like support walls and wooden support beams, foundations, electrical systems (and much more) can be compromised by water damage.
Let’s stop the flooding and assess the damage together. Call our team for immediate access to affordable solutions.
Water Damage Restoration: Cost Estimates
We strive to be as upfront as possible during our cost-estimation process. Each home and commercial structure is as unique as its occupants, and the problems one premise faces could be completely different from another.
For this reason, we prefer to do an in-person consultation to get an idea of the true extent of the problem before presenting you with a quote.
In cases where we are responding to an emergency, we need to move very quickly, so we’ll provide a rough estimate to start, and then communicate any adjustments that need to be made, with you throughout the process.
Typically, an estimate considers the following:
- Amount of damage/water incurred
- Type of remediation efforts required
- Number of licensed personnel needed to complete the work
- The amount of time it will take us to restore your home from start to finish
- The replacement components you choose
Allow us to make every effort to save your possessions from a watery demise. Connect with us today to explore cost-saving options.
Call Now for Water Damage Restoration
When you need a responsive and reliable water damage remodeling team, there's only one name you need to know. Carolina Building Pros offers a full range of services that will help return your home back to normal. Clients near and far consider us the area's best water damage restoration company. They've all appreciated our diligence, experience, and commitment to client satisfaction.
We're confident you will too.
Call us now for a quote! We can't wait to hear from you.